Public service contract for the Design and Works Supervision...
INVITATION TO TENDER
Tender Title: Public service contract for the Design and Works Supervision of Four Eco-Friendly Schools in Palestine
Enabel is the Belgian development agency. It implements Belgium’s governmental cooperation. The agency also works for other national and international donors. With its partners in Belgium and abroad, Enabel offers solutions to address pressing global challenges - Climate Change, Urbanisation, Human Mobility, Peace and Security, Economic and Social Inequality - and to promote Global Citizenship. With 2,000 staff, Enabel manages about 170 projects in twenty countries, in Belgium, Africa and the Middle East.
About the contract
The scope of the consultancy of “Design and Works Supervision of Four Eco-Friendly Schools in Palestine” is to conceptualize and design four environmentally sustainable school buildings, simulate and assess their expected behaviour, their life-cycle environmental impact and running costs, support the procurement of their construction and supervise the implementation of the works until their final acceptance by the contracting authority, as well as, to obtain their environmental certification.
The outcome shall be the construction of the four most eco-friendly school buildings in Palestine to date, featuring highly replicable and locally adapted innovations in the field of energy efficiency, reduction of greenhouse gas emissions, reduction of water and of raw materials consumption, the promotion of local and sustainable materials, the protection of the local environment from any kind of pollution and the contribution to the regeneration of local biodiversity, while offering a safe, healthy, comfortable, accessible, inclusive and child-friendly conducive learning environment to their end-users and minimizing the maintenance needs, the running costs and surcost not paid back during the lifecycle of the building.
The contract has three (3) lots, each of which is indivisible. The tenderer may submit a tender for one or both lots. A tender for part of a lot is inadmissible. The lots are:
- Lot 1 – One school in Hebron (Bakri school)
- Lot 2 – Two schools in Gaza
- Lot 3 – One school in Al-Ezariyeh (Riyad Al-Aqsa Basic School)
How to apply?
- Tenderers can download the tender documents and all annexes at the following address: https://www.enabel.be/public-procurement/, then select the country: Palestine.
- An information meeting/clarification meeting for all lots will be held online on the 31st of May 2023 at 11:00 AM (Palestinian time - GMT+3), Interested tenderers are invited to join using the following details: Link to join the meeting, Meeting ID: 393 860 681 27 | Passcode: 2bXw6k
- Tenders must be delivered to one of the two addresses mentioned below before the 6th of July 2023 at 1:00 PM (Palestinian time - GMT+3). Late tenders will be rejected.
- The tenders opening session will take place 1 hour after the deadline at each of the two addresses given below for the submission of tenders.
- Ramallah Office: Enabel - Belgian Development Agency, Royal Center, 7th Floor, Al Balou’, Mecca Street, Ramallah - Al Bireh
- Gaza Office: Enabel - Belgian Development Agency,Al Rayes Plaza Building, 4th floor, Victor Hugo street, Gaza City.