Providing Training and Capacity Building Services for small-...
Providing Training and Capacity Building Services for small-scale businesses
MA’AN, in partnership with ActionAid Palestine, is currently implementing the project "Humanitarian Program funded by DANIDA" which aims to strengthen the resilience and protection of women and young people affected by the protracted crisis and disasters in the Gaza Strip in line with IHRL and IHL. As part of this program, MA'AN will undertake a set of activities that aim at strengthening the economic resilience of a group of vulnerable women through supporting their engagement in small-scale income-generation projects, mainly food production and animal husbandry.
MA'AN seeks to contract qualified consultant to implement training and capacity building activities for a group of women who will benefit from small-scale businesses with the following minimum qualifications:
- Academic qualification in business administration, business planning, economy or any relevant field. Master's degree and above is a credit.
- At least 5 years of experience in conducting training on business planning and managing small enterprises, especially for women.
- Demonstrated experience in providing coaching for small-scale businesses.
- Demonstrated experience in developing business plans for start-ups and existing small-scale businesses in the Gaza Strip.
- Good reporting, writing, and communication skills, with specific reference to analytical reports and studies.
- Ability to develop concrete methodology and timeframe for delivering the required consultancy service within the specified duration.
Interested consultant (Individuals not firms ) should review the full ToR for this consultancy and can get a copy from it from MAAN-Gaza Office from 31st October 2018 – 6th November 2018 and submit offer in two sealed envelopes; one for the technical offer and another one for the financial offer by 7th November 2018 (before 12:00 pm) at MA’AN Development Center office in Gaza, Palestine (Haidar Abd Al Shafi Square,Al Motaz 2 Building –Ground Floor Next to Blood Bank Building, Tel.: 08-2823712) .
- The awarded Consultant of this offer will be required to pay for the cost of this advertisement.
- Offers will be assessed first on their technical merit using the evaluation criteria below. Only technical scores of at least 70 points will qualify for the financial review. The financial offer weight is 30% from the total weight while the technical offer is 70% of the total weight.
- Financial Offer must be in USD.