Providing sealing-off support to achieve climate protection...
INVITATION TO TENDER
“Providing sealing-off support to achieve climate protection to vulnerable households living in substandard conditions and exposed to harsh weather”
The Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC) is an independent, humanitarian, non-profit, non-governmental organization, which provides assistance, protection and durable solutions to refugees and internally displaced persons worldwide.
Publication Reference: 8202738
- Invitation to Bid (ITB) documents can be obtained from eTenderBox (eTB) @ URL:
- Eligible contractors should be registered at the VAT and Customs department and must comply with the following:
- Valid company registration
- VAT registration, and VAT Clearance.
- Tender guarantee of 3,000 USD valid for 90 days (Personal cheque is not accepted) to be hand delivered at NRC Office at 4th Floor, Dream Building 2, Al-Rasheed St., Gaza, Palestine before 10:00 AM October 02, 2022
- ITB request closing time/date: October 02, 2022 at 10:00 AM.
- The ITB documents obtained from eTB System contains all relevant information in detail including date, time, URL on eTB System for the submission of the tender.
- Site visit for Project Location will be on September 20, 2022 at 10:00 AM
- Pre-bid meeting will be conducted at NRC office (3rd floor), September 21, 2022 at 10:00 AM.
- Eligible contractors should submit their scanned offers through eTB system no later than October 02, 2022 at 10:00 AM. (Bid Guarantee must be had delivered to NRC Office before the deadline)
- Tender opening session will be held on October 02, 2022 at 10:00 AM at NRC Gaza office (3rd floor).
- NRC is not obliged to accept the lowest price bid or any bid.
- NRC has the right to postpone, cancel, split or extend the invitation to tender.
- The successful contractor will pay announcement fees.
For further information, please contact Logistics department on 08-2880064 / 0595941487 / 0593215274 [email protected] or visit the NRC office at 4th Floor, Dream Building 2, Al-Rasheed St., Gaza, Palestine.