Provide Training to the Pre-incubated Teams in Potato Innov...
Provide Training to the Pre-incubated Teams in Potato Innovation Fund Activity
MA’AN in partnership with OXFAM started the implementation of SIDA funded program titled “Developing Equitable Agricultural Production and Market Systems for Resilient Economic Development in the occupied Palestinian Territory”.
The overall objective of this program is to contribute to resilient and equitable agricultural growth from which small scale women and men producers will benefit in the oPt. The specific objective is to increase the wellbeing and income of women and men engaged in small-scale agriculture in vulnerable communities through improved agricultural and market systems in the West Bank, including East Jerusalem, and the Gaza Strip.
The objective of the TOR is to provide Training and Mentoring services within a training program executed by PIF activity team along with external trainers within the pre-incubation stage of the project. Those Consultant firm would cover a variety of technical, financial and business development services with the following minimum qualifications:
- Each of the consultants should have at least 3 years’ experience in the same field of consultancy;
- For agriculture consultant: proven experience in industrial potatoes crop is a must;
- For business development:
- Proven experience with startups and innovation incubation;
- Relevant related experience in mentorship/coaching;
- Extensive experience in business development, financial management and/or food processing or any related fields.
- Well-developed interpersonal skills;
- An ability to relate well with people who want to learn;
- A desire to help and develop others;
- An open mind, and flexible attitudes;
- Recognition of their own development needs and need for support;
- Time and willingness to develop relationships with people;
- Experience of facing difficulties, new challenges, being helped themselves, working with others, achieving/failing, taking responsibility and dealing with stress.
- Set high performance expectations;
- Offer challenging ideas;
- Help build self-confidence;
- Encourage professional behaviour;
- Offer friendship;
- Confront negative behaviour and attitudes;
- Share examples, information and resources;
- Provide growth experiences;
- Provide tailored, accurate and regular feedback;
- Encourage winning behaviour – role model behaviour;
- Trigger self-awareness & encourage reflection;
- Inspire to excellence;
- Share critical knowledge;
- Stimulate creative thinking;
- Self-disclosure/share own experiences.
- Each of the consultants should have proven experience in conducting trainings in their fields;
- A proven academic record is a plus.
Interested consultant firms should review the full ToR for this consultancy and can get a copy from it from MAAN-Gaza Gaza strip from 30th August 2018 – 4th September 2018 and submit offer in two sealed envelopes; one for the technical offer and another one for the financial offer by 5th September 2018 (before 12:00 pm) at MA’AN Development Center office in Gaza, Palestine (Haidar Abd Al Shafi Square,Al Motaz 2 Building –Ground Floor Next to Blood Bank Building, Tel.: 08-2823712)
- The awarded consultant of this offer will be required to pay for the cost of this advertisement.
- Financial Offer must be in USD , Excluding VAT