Provide 30 training hours in business development
Request for proposal in respect to providing Training Services
SOS Children’s Villages Palestine is seeking to pre-qualify a local competent firm/ freelancer to provide 30 training hours in business development and start up within the frame of “Employability and Empowerment of Vulnerable youth in West Bank and Gaza” a 3years project financed by Federal Ministry of Economic cooperation and development- BMZ.
Interested firms should submit a Technical and Financial proposal in relation to the terms of references (ToRs) included in below link.
The following information and documents shall be provided:
- Background information on the firm: Details of firm’s experience in providing similar services.
- Methodology to be used: Describe how your firm will approach topics and dimension of requested studies.
- Describe how and why your firm is different from other firms being considered, and why our selection of your firm the best decision we could make;
- Firm’s registration details with relevant regulatory authorities.
- Provide names and resumes of key personnel that will conduct the audit.
- Include estimated on site time required to complete the services.
- Include proposed course outline, topics and sub topics.
- Include fee proposal to complete the services outlined in this request, Bidding shall be in ILS.
Location & timelines
Interested vendors are invited to submit their technical and financial offers to the below address in sealed envelopes no later than September 25th, 2021.
SOS National office
Bethlehem, Nativity Street,
Nazzal Building, 4th Floor
Cost and Quality Based Selection.
75% Technical, 25% Financial
المكان قطاع غزة, بيت لحم
موعد الإنتهاء 25, Sep
شارك هذا العطاء