Project Visibility Plan
Price offer No: 09/2023-Q
Terms of References of The Project Visibility Plan
The Agriculture Development Association (PARC) is a leading Palestinian Agricultural Development Organization that was established in 1983. Since its establishment, PARC has been efficiently engaged in Palestinian land development, water resources & environment, poverty reduction and women empowerment, olive oil marketing, as well as other crucial rural development programs
In accordance with its mandate, PARC will be implementing a project titled as "Upgrading the capacities of local nurseries in the Gaza strip." project aims to upgrade and support the agricultural sector through investing in the capacities of the local nurseries in the Gaza strip.
PARC is seeking a highly qualified media service provider to document all activities and services implemented by the project in an excellent manner, provide high quality images and video, in addition to designing and producing short films and publications. To promote and document the project activities, with an emphasis on showing the impact of the intervention on the beneficiaries, taking into account the necessary precautionary and preventive measures as directed by the competent authorities during the documentation process, and showing its activation also within the documentation of the project activities referred below if the need arises.
- Key personnel qualifications include but are not limited to:
- A team leader with proven experience in media production exceeding 10 years.
- A cameraman with a proven experience in video filming and media editing.
- A Photographer with photography, preferably with record working for UN and/or INGOs.
- Professional sound Maker
- Good analytical and documentation/report writing skills.
- Good communication and facilitation skills.
- Excellent command of oral and written Arabic and English.
- Cultural awareness and sensitivity to gender issues
- Knowledge of the agricultural sector in Gaza.
- Methodological and research skills.
The applicant company must have the resources and technical capabilities necessary to provide the services described above, and the applicant company must have all of the following:
- At least 5 years of practical experience in the field of photography, media and digital documentation
- Availability of qualified staff capable of following up and implementing the activities described
- The ability to provide all requirements and services necessary to ensure the optimal documentation of the project
- The ability to arrange work transportation, laptop, telephone and any other logistics for all activities in addition to providing various photographic equipment serving the work.
- The party submitting the quotation must be specialized and officially registered, with experience in the field of media documentation, and have the technical and financial ability to carry out this task professionally, and have official invoices and receipts.
- The bidder must secure all the technical needs (digital cameras, video cameras, design software, human crews, recording studios, or any other supplies) and the logistics necessary to carry out the work in a professional and appropriate manner.
GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS TO TENDER
- The submitted offer is binding on the supplier, and the price offer may not be withdrawn after submission, and the offer remains binding for a period of three months starting from the date of submitting the offer. Hand delivery of the quotation at the assembly both technical and financial offer must be separate, and all pages should be signed and sealed, in addition to signing and sealing the outer envelope for both the technical and financial offer. Attach the company's registration certificate (extract of the commercial register / company controller).
- Attach a company profile that shows the company's expertise. The cost of advertising on the website is covered by the bidder.PARC shall not be bound to accept the lowest price or any tender proposal, and reserves the right to accept or reject any part of any tender proposal.
- Tender must stamp all bid papers
- Bidders must provide a copy of national ID of board members and financial manager.
- Delays: PARC will deduct 50 Euro for each day of delay in completion of the work after completion period for not more 20% of the value of the contract.
- In case of any scrap or deletion in the offer without the signature and sealed behind the edited item is entitled to PARC cancelling this offer.
- The submitted offers should be in USD and of zero VAT. The consulting firm should be able to issue ZERO VAT invoice/Payment request in addition to deduction at source certificate (مصدر خصم شهادة) or a percentage of the
- final payment will be deducted according to the Palestinian Taxation Department instructions & prevailing laws. The consulting firm should be a registered company with an authorized dealer number and specialize in this field to be able to issue Zero VAT invoices in addition to a certificate of deduction at the source.
TENDER SUBMISSION DATE:
Technical and financial proposals should be submitted to PARC headquarter in the Gaza Strip no later than (2:00 pm) on Thursday, 02/02/2023.
Applications submitted beyond this date will be disqualified immediately.
Note/ A pre-bid meeting will be held on Tuesday 31/01/2023 at 01:00 PM at the PARC headquarter. Address:
PARC’s headquarter, Zaytoon Quarter, Salah Eddin St.