Project Final External Evaluation
Terms of Reference for a Project Final External Evaluation
Background, rationale and purpose of the evaluation
Oxfam is an international confederation of 19 organizations networked together in more than 90 countries as part of a global movement for change. We aim to empower people to create a future that is secure, just, and free from poverty. Oxfam has been present in the Occupied Palestinian Territory and Israel (OPTI) since the 1950s, and established a country office in the 1980s. We work with the most vulnerable communities in the OPT.
Oxfam together with four Palestinians Organizations (Palestinian Agricultural Development Association (PARC), Palestinian Medical Relief Society (PMRS), Women’s Centre for Legal Aid and Counselling (WCLAC), and the Palestinian Counselling Centre (PCC) began implementing a three year consortium project with a budget of 2.5 million Euro entitled “Wujood: Strengthening the resilience of vulnerable Palestinian communities in East Jerusalem “in May 2016 funded by the European Union Delegation in Jerusalem and co-financed by Oxfam.
Process of the selection of the evaluator or evaluation team and expectations for evaluation proposal
Interested Candidates (Individual/Team /Firm) are requested to send their offers by email as soon as possible and latest by March 10th, 2019 to the email [email protected]
The offer should include the following:
- A letter of motivation outlining how your experience, skills, qualifications, and professional background fit with the required deliverables (maximum one page)
- A Curriculum Vita (CV) detailing relevant skills and experience including three contactable referees (maximum two pages).
- A detailed budget in EURO covering all consultancy related costs inclusive of all taxes. If a VAT invoice cannot be provided, appropriate local income tax will be deducted at source for the instalments settled.
- A proposed detailed timeline, methodology and work plan based on the key deliverables described above; (the selected consultant will be requested to adjust the work plan for resubmission- as the first deliverable, following the signing of the consultancy contract with Oxfam).
The selection criteria will focus at three levels:
- Profile of the evaluation team: knowledge and experience, skills and competences, composition of the team (40%);
- Appropriateness of the methodology proposed by the applicant (40%); and
- Quality and relevance of the financial offer considering the activities proposed in the methodology, and budget available for the evaluation (20%);
Please address questions about this evaluation to [email protected]