Call for External Auditor for the final evaluation of the project:
Promoting Environmental Friendly Practices and Green Schools in Palestine (Project # 3400)
World Vision International is a Christian Relief, Development and Advocacy organization. Its organizational goals focus on the well-being of children through long-term community development and humanitarian programs. World Vision Jerusalem West Bank Gaza (JWG) is looking for an external independent auditing (audit) to control the maximum number of justifying proofs supporting the financial reports submitted by the project donor and partners for the Promoting Environmental Friendly Practices and Green Schools in Palestine (project # 3400).
The project aims to contribute to ensuring sustainable consumption and production patterns through implementing environmental-friendly actions in Area C in the West Bank (SDG 12). The project targeted 37 schools in selected communities of Ramallah, Bethlehem, Hebron, Nablus and Salift in Area C. Out of the 37 schools, 22 schools benefited from the installation of solar energy systems, while all schools received support in implementing environmental measures and implementing environmentally friendly practices. 34 schools received WASH facilities rehabilitation activities.
Interested consultant firms should review the full ToR for this consultancy and can get a copy from it by email [email protected] from 10th September 2021 –17th September 2021. Signed proposals should be submitted in two sealed envelopes (one for the technical offer and another one for the financial offer) by 24th September 2021 (before 16:00 pm) by e-mail.
The Proposal should include the following:
- Companies should be registered in related Departments including Tax Departments.
- For Individuals, 10% will be deducted from the whole payment.
- A valid Source of Deduction Letter should be attached
- Two sealed and stamped separated offers (Technical and Financial)
- Supplier Registration form
- World Vision International Policies (signed and stamped)
- Tender announcement fees to be paid by the awarded company.
- A certificate of qualification or a printout of the register entry must be submitted with the audit certificate
For any questions or clarifications, please send e-mail to [email protected]
المكان رام الله والبيرة
موعد الإنتهاء 24, Sep
شارك هذا العطاء