Description of the Assignment
Oxfam is to engage a consultant (individuals/firms/institutions...) to design the Gender Justice programme database including a separate dashboard for Nassej project (the focus of this consultancy will be Naseej project but it worth noting that the Gender Justice programme in Oxfam have another six projects which should be include in this database) with the following specifications and deliverables:
- To produce a conceptual data model that reflects the structure of the information to
be held in the database. Producing the conceptual data model involves input from the organization requirements and MEL data collection tools which are already in use.
- Share the conceptual data model of the database with the project team for review and improvement as needed.
- The SurveyCTO Platform to be used for this database. Licensing measure will be provided by Oxfam.
- Ensure security measures programmed into the database. User account policies, passwords, etc…
- Test the database for data analysis and produce reports for their immediate use. Sample report will be provided by the team.
- Training and support Gender Justice program and Naseej’s Staff on database use and maintenance activities.
- Other requests as needed during the database design phase.
Qualifications and Experience
The consultant should have the following expertise:
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in database design and roll out for development projects;
- Strong capacity and proven track record in SurveyCTO data collection electronic platform;
- Strong capacity and proven track record in data management and statistics.
- Strong experience to lead in the structural design of a database according to various system requirements.
- Education in Computer Science especially database development
- Analytical and Documentation skills, presentation of reports
- Excellent command of English in which the database will be developed. Knowledge in Arabic and fluency in presentation in Arabic is an asset.
- The consultant must be collaborative, willing to share thoughts, ideas, and constructive criticism;
- After reviewing applications, Oxfam reserves the right to suggest teaming up consultants if relevant and needed.
For those who are interested, kindly download the RFP/TOR
Please submit the technical and financial offer with all requested documents by email by the 07 August 2021 to the email address: [email protected] quoting the reference code in the subject line of your email.