Procurement of Consultancy Service for Establishing Audit Sy...
Quotation No. 56.2018
“Procurement of Consultancy Service for Establishing Audit System for TVET”
IRPAL is seeking a qualified and experienced consultancy firms, within the following conditions:
Duration: November 2018 - March 2019
Qualifications and experience requirements:
The consultancy firm will be assessed based on the following:
- Specific experience in Quality, Audit and similar assignments.
- Declaration as accredited audit certification body.
- Proven team experienced in training and certified in audit
- Competent in English language (reports shall be written in English).
- Interested firms are invited to download the attached Terms of Reference (TOR) available http://irpal.ps/tor/56.2018.pdf that include a detailed description of the Task.
- Interested firms who would like to have a look over CoC national concept paper and other West Bank documents before applying, please email directly to project officer [email protected]
- Please submit your proposals by 11.10.2018 (13:30 pm at the latest) at the following address: Islamic Relief, Palestine Filed Office Al- Dawli building 2, 26A Medhat Al-Wehidi St., Rimal South.
- Following submission, IRPAL may engage in further discussion with applicants concerning quotations in order to ensure mutual understanding and an optimal agreement.
- For any issues relating to the quotation or its contents please email directly to [email protected]
- Any Proposal received after the due date will be rejected.