Preparedness of storm Water and waste water facilities for t...
INVITATION TO TENDER
PROJECT: STRENGTHEN WASH PREPAREDNESS AND RESPONSE CAPACITY OF VULNERABLE COMMUNITIES TO WINTER FLOODS
Preparedness of storm Water and waste water facilities for the winter Season - Maintenance of Sewage Pumping Stations and Treatment Facilities
The Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC) is an independent, humanitarian, non-profit, non-governmental organization, which provides assistance, protection and durable solutions to refugees and internally displaced persons worldwide.
Publication Reference: 8201837
- Eligible suppliers should be registered at the VAT and Customs department and must provide NRC with the following:
- VAT registration certificate and VAT Clearances.
- Valid company registration/License.
- Classification documents from the Palestinian Contractors Union with a degree not less 2nd degree in Electro-mechanic.(فئة أولى وثانية كهروميكانيك)
- Invitation to Bid (ITB) documents can be obtained from NRC office in Gaza City, Al-Rasheed St, Dream 2 Building, 4th floor, starting from Wednesday, January 22, 2020 at 11:30 AM
- ITB request closing time/date: Wednesday, January 29, 2020, 11:30 AM.
- The ITB documents will provide all relevant information in detail including date, time, place for the submission of the tender.
- Site visit (Rafah and Middle Area Governorates) will be conducted on Tuesday, January 28, 2020 at 10:30 AM
- Pre-bid meeting will be conducted at NRC office (3rd floor), on Wednesday, January 29, 2020 at 11:30 AM.
- Tender opening session will be held on Wednesday, February 05, 2020, 10:00 AM at NRC Gaza office (3rd floor).
For further information, please contact Logistics department in NRC Gaza office at 08-2880064 / 059 5941487, or visit the NRC office in Gaza City at Al-Rasheed St, Dream Building 2, 4th floor.