Organic system development for dates exporting company
Request for Proposal
PROCURMENT OF SERVICE PROVIDER FOR ORGANIC SYSTEM DEVELOPMENT FOR DATES EXPORTING COMPANY
Palestine Trade CENTER (PalTrade)
PalTrade was established in 1998, as a non-profit development organization, which was mandated as the Palestinian National Trade Promotion Organization. Recently, PalTrade has evolved into an export development organization with a mission to lead the development and sustainable increase of Palestinian exports as a driving force for sustainable national economic growth; and has been instrumental in leading the way to establish a National Export Strategy. PalTrade provides a wide range of support in the areas of export development and market intelligence, export promotion, and export policy and advocacy.
PalTRade- EU PROJECT, Creating a businiess enabling environment for green economy in Palestine
PalTrade has received a grant from the EU to implement a project titled “Creating a Business Enabling Environment for a Green Economy in Palestine” as part of European Union (EU), represented by the European Commission (EC), Support to Civil Society Organizations in Palestine – Economic Development and Local Authorities, To ensure that actions which are funded by the European Union (EU) incorporate information and communication activities designed to raise the awareness of specific or general audiences of the reasons for the action and the EU support for the action in Palestine concerned, as well as the results and the impact of this support , PalTrade will undertake a series of activities to ensure the visibility of the project
PalTrade has set two specific objectives for this project:
- Objective 1: To create a national policy that would foster a green enabling environment for Palestinian economic enterprises;
- Objective 2: To build up enterprises’ green capacity to penetrate global markets.
As part of the National Policy component, and within activity 1.1.5, proposing tax and investment incentive packages which encourage the production of green products through environmentally friendly processes; PalTrade will hire a consultant / company to support in the development of an ISO system and issuing the certificates.
The purpose of this system development tender is to help the project targeted beneficiaries to achieve of EU organic certification (according to the latest standard requirements) to help them in improving their income by improving their competitiveness potentials in highly diverse and competitive international markets.
Targeted Beneficiary Background & Information:
Nakheel Palestine Ltd. is a private limited shareholding company; and a regional leader in growing, packing and exporting finest quality Palestinian Medjoul and Barhi dates.
Nakheel Palestine grew out of a strong commitment to invest in the Palestinian agricultural sector, specifically the date palm cultivation, to enable growth of the economy, protect Palestinian land, and introduce high quality Palestinian products into local and international markets.
Download full RFP: RFP iso system development
Profile of Expertise Sought After
- Min. 5 years of specific experience in food safety Standards and organic standards in specific.
- Min. 5 years consulting experience.
- Min. 10 years of general professional experience.
- Work experience and/or knowledge of Food Industy & Agriculture.
- Working experience in dates sector.
- Language skills: English & Arabic Language.
- Proven project management skills.
- Experience with managing teams.
- Experience in delivering complex, multi-task assignments.
- Good client relationship and communication skills.
General terms and Conditions
- Your proposals should be addressed and submitted to Palestine Trade Canter – Al Balou Street, Mall of Palestine Bldg. 5th floor, in 2 separated financial and technical sealed envelopes no later than Thursday, June 9, 2020 at 02:00 PM with subject RFQ # PTC-017-06-2020.
- Winner will bear the cost of the add.
- The offer should remain valid for a period no less than 60 days after the deadline date specified for submission.
- Offer should be sent by completing the price schedule in Annex 1 in page 8.
- The rates quoted should be fixed for the duration of the contract and should not be subject to adjustment on any account, unless to offer a deduction to the rates.
- Prices should be in EURO and exclude VAT.
- Prices should include delivering the requested items.
- Payment will be issued within 30 days from the date of the issue of the invoice and upon acceptable of the deliverables.
- PalTrade will award the contract to the bidder whose offer has been determined to be responsive to requests.
المكان رام الله والبيرة
موعد الإنتهاء 09, Jun
شارك هذا العطاء