Needs Assessment and Research Methodology
Call for Request for Proposal
Strengthen the Organizational Capacity of the Local NGOs and CBOs working in the health sector to enhance their capability to provide complementary health services for Gaza 2020: Health Matters Project
About Gaza 2020 Health Matters Project (GHMP)
The USAID funded Gaza 2020: Health Matters program goal is “to increase access and availability of quality emergency and essential health” and designed to improve emergency preparedness and response (EPR), and to improve access and availability of quality primary health care (PHC) and secondary health care (SHC) by building the capacity of NGOs and community-based organizations (CBO) in Gaza.
One of the primary objectives of GHMP is to strengthen the organizational capacity of the local NGOs and CBOs working in the health sector to enhance their capability to provide complementary health services.
Under this service, Mercy Corps is looking for contracting a local consultant/firm to provide on-job coaching visits to build the capacity of Needs Assessment and Research Methodology practices in the identified NGOs
Consultancy team Qualifications:
The assignments will be implemented by local consultant with following qualifications: -
- University degree in social sciences, communication, international development or a related discipline. Advance degree (Master) is advantage.
- Minimum five years of work experience in development and community development programmes,
- Previous work experience with International or National NGOs, and excellent understanding of the NGO sector, work environment and context.
- Solid technical knowledge and experience in management, risk management, curricula and material development, training methods and tools development, training delivery.
- Demonstrated experience with training programs design, development and implementation, monitoring and evaluation using both quantitative and qualitative techniques.
- A high level of organizational and coordination skills.
- High level of attention to detail.
- An excellent command of the Arabic and English language – both written and oral.
- Ability to produce quality work within a deadline and under pressure.
- Highly developed communication skills.
- Motivated and has the ability to work independently as well as in a team environment.
- Interest in social and electronic media, technology, networking and developing communications.
RFPs can be collected starting from 24 May 2018 from Mercy Corps Gaza office according to below address, from the Procurement Department.
Deadline for submitting sealed bids is Thursday 31 May 2018 12:00 PM, Ramadan working hours from 8:30 AM to 2:30 PM (Sunday – Thursday)
Address: Mercy Corps, Al Motaz Building # 3, Al Sena’a Junction, Gaza office # 08-2826331