CALL FOR PROPOSAL
INTERNATIONAL SYMPOSIUM ON PALESTINIAN HERITAGE Media Campaign
Terms of Reference
Proposed by the European project
“My Heritage! My Identity!”
(Promoting Governance and Citizenship in Palestine ENI/2017/390-692)
Deadline: September 30th, 2020
ASSIGNMENT OBJECTIVES & OUTCOMES;
On a creative and dazzling manner, the contractor responsible to produce, create, and deliver the specific outcomes:
- Up to 8 minutes documentary on the project goals and achievements, focusing on Masar Ibrahim and other main sites. For this purpose, the contractor needs to use suitable equipment like drone and steady-cam and any suggested tools. The final product must use technology that allows to display the film in one out of three voice over languages; Arabic, English, French. Other languages can be requested.
- 5 Short videos (up to 3 munities each), on virtual reality for selected 5 heritage sites all over West Bank (to be defined with the consultant), drone, 360-degree techno soft and\or InfoTech model, must be used to develop virtual replicas of caves, natural environment, old towns, monuments, sculptures and archaeological elements. The final products must use technology that allows to display the videos on one out of four voice over languages; Arabic, English, Spanish, and French.
- 100 professional photographs in high quality camera, using wide angle and close up angel lenses to reflect historical value and beauty of heritage sites, including milestones of Masar Ibrahim.
- Adaptable user-friendly platform to any website allowing accessing the above mentioned media productions, and text in Arabic and English, with ability to add more languages.
- All productions must include tradition copyright track music to reflect historic atmospheres.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
ICP and project partners seeking to contract with a registered legal firm (contractor) or a team of individual experts, with at least 5 years’ experience in media production, and similar projects, the key staff has a good experience in filmmaking, multimedia productions, script writing, IT, and music composing.
The contractor must be use high level equipment to fulfill the technical requirements;
A- Full HD quality, 1080:1920 frame rate, 9:16 frame size, PAL 25 frame\second.
B- 360-degree full HD camera.
C- High quality sound equipment, including wireless and boom microphones.
D- Copyrighted Music.
E- The final products in digital format, downloadable on social media platforms and mobile devices.
The call includes:
- the present document (ToR)
- the Application procedures (Annex1)
- the Application form (Annex 2)
- the Budget template (Annex 3)
Mathilde Blondeau – International Project Manager [email protected]