Media and Advocacy Consultant عطاء لخدمات اعلام ومناصرة
This project is implemented by Palestinian vision in partnership with DanChurchAid/Norwegian Church Aid, YMCA, Masar Abrahim El Khalil, and Afkar and co-funded by the European Union.
The service is conducting media and advocacy consultancy for Jerusalem Media Lab located in Bethlehem as part of “East Jerusalem Youth: Agents of Change” project. This assignment is based on contract and will be measured with working days submitted by the end of each month, specialized in ensuring project's effective media presence and brand reputation advocacy management. The media and advocacy consultancy will be responsible for helping to oversee the team in strategy, planning, tactical execution, implementation, and optimization and performance stages.
Qualified Media and Advocacy experts are encouraged to participate in this competition by requesting a FREE softcopy of the Request for Quotation (RFQ) by contacting the e-mail; ([email protected]) starting 27-July-2020- 29-July-2020 (14:00), and to submit their offers by hand no later than 11-August-2020 at 15:00.
- All prices in EURO and exclude VAT as the project is VAT-Exempted. Awarded Bidder will be required to provide Zero-VAT invoices upon final delivery of all services required.
- The unit rates and prices shall be quoted by the Bidder entirely in EUR.
- Proposals should be submitted by hand ONLY, on or before the assigned deadline.
- Late and/or incomplete submissions will be rejected.
- Delivery of all services shall not exceed the date mentioned in Request for Proposal.
For any Question or Clarification, please direct your inquiries by email to [email protected] OR by telephone 02-6285080.