Market Assessment Consultant
Re – Advertisement | INVITATION TO BID
“MARKET ASSESSMENT CONSULTANCY SERVICE”
Gaza Chamber of Commerce and Industry (GCCI) was established in 1954. GCCI is a leading supportive organization of the Palestinian national economy, represent, develop, support and protect the interest of business community in Gaza. GCCI is representing the private sector in key economic sectors: trade, industry, services and agriculture, and it is a prominent founder of the Federation of Palestinian Chambers of Commerce and Industry (FPCCIA), where the Union is the main umbrella for all the Palestinian Chambers.
This CONSULTANCY SERVICE comes under a project title “I CAN: Independence, Capability, Autonomy, inclusion, financed by the Italian Agency for Development Cooperation (AICS) and run by EducAid in partnership with Gaza Chamber of Commerce and Industry – GCCI, El Amal Rehabilitation Society – Rafah & Social Developmental Forum – SDF. The project operates in the Gaza Strip, seeking to promote the full inclusion of People with Disabilities PWDs, in particular of women with disabilities WWDs, one of the most vulnerable groups in Palestine, in accordance with the UN Convention on the Rights of People with Disabilities UNCRPD. The purpose of the action is to promote an inclusive approach, which could lead to a real empowerment of PWDs and to the eradication of the social stigmatization of disability.
Accordingly, GCCI seeks the selection and employment of (Market Assessment Consultant) in order to conduct a comprehensive market assessment and analysis of labor demand within local businesses (private sector), nonprofit organizations in Gaza Strip, and E-Work opportunities according to the following conditions:
- Eligible contractors should be registered with the VAT and customs department and have the ability to provide VAT invoice to Gaza Chamber of Commerce and Industry along with their valid VAT registration number.
- In order to obtain the quotation and request documents the contractor must provide a copy of his VAT registration.
- Eligible consultants must have at a minimum a University degree in a Bachelor or Master’s degree in economic analysis/ market analysis, economics, business administration, statistics, math, computer science or any related field, with minimum five-year experience in market research, and need assessment, conducting assessments targeting PWDs are valuable.
- Eligible consultants can obtain quotation request documents from GCCI -Gaza office, Al Samer, starting from Tuesday, 20th of August to Thursday 22nd of August, 2019 (local time of the Palestinian Territory). Office hours are from 8:00 am until 3:00 pm.
- Eligible consultants should submit their Technical & Financial offers (with vat) in a sealed envelope no later than Tuesday 27th of August 2019, 12:00 PM (local time of the Palestinian Territory).
- Gaza Chamber of Commerce is not obliged to accept the lowest price.
- Gaza Chamber of Commerce has the right to postpone, cancel, extend or split the bid.
- Advertisement fees will be paid off by the winning contractor.
Location: Gaza Strip