Mapping green and circular economy challenges and opportunit...
Project Name: Enhanced resilience of micro businesses and create sustainable livelihood opportunities in the Gaza strip “SAWA”
Title: Mapping green and circular economy challenges and opportunities within the industrial sector in the Gaza Strip
Belgium Development Agency- Enabel, wishes to invite potential Intuitions/Individuals to submit their proposals “Technical and Financial” for conducting a study named “Mapping green and circular economy challenges and opportunities within the industrial sector in the Gaza Strip”.
Instructions to Tenderers:
- The tenderer is required to submit the original request for proposal document along with the Technical and Financial proposal.
- The application should be signed, dated and submitted in a sealed envelop (mentioning: Mapping green and circular economy challenges and opportunities assignment – SAWA Project) to Enabel Gaza office which located at Gaza city, Al Halabi Street, Al Bayed Building, ground floor
- The financial offer should be in ILS currency and excluding VAT under certain conditions, defined in the tender documents.
- In case of individual: to ensure payment of taxes the consultant will bring a certificate for deduction from source, failing to do so, a percentage (according to the applicable Palestinian law) from the total payment will be deducted and paid directly to tax authorities by Enabel.
- Tenders shall be valid for 90 days after the tender closing. No bid bond is required.
- Tenders must be delivered on or before Tuesday July 7, 2020 at 14:00 PM. Late tenders will be rejected. Tenders will be opened behind closed doors.
For those who are interested, kindly download the RFP/TOR from the following: