Maintenance And Upgrading Of Wash Facilities For 310 Vulnera...
Maintenance And Upgrading Of Wash Facilities For 310 Vulnerable Families In The Eastern Communities Of Gaza Governorate
Identification Number: TD 20/001/OPTI-GAZA
Oxfam is a registered International Non-Governmental Organization. It is a member of Oxfam International, an international confederation of 17 organizations working together in 98 countries with partners and other allies around the world.
Oxfam focuses its activities on providing a comprehensive response to poverty, working cohesively in the four areas that constitute its identity: development cooperation, humanitarian action, faire trade, social mobilization, campaigns and education for global citizenship.
Oxfam in partnership with the Youth Empowerment Center (YEC) are aiming to improve the WASH facilities for 310 fragile households in El Shijaiaa, Al Zaitoun and El Tofah to ensure adequate access to WASH services for nearly 2,170 inhabitants. The construction period will be 90 calendar days. This activity is part of the project, ‘Improving access to WASH services for fragile families in the eastern area of Gaza governorate’ funded by The United Nations Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs (OCHA)
Oxfam invites your submission of a sealed bids to provide Oxfam , within their requirements, for the works of “Maintenance And Upgrading Of WASH Facilities For 310 Vulnerable Families In The Eastern Communities Of Gaza Governorate”. as per the conditions and requirements detailed in the Bidding Documents.
- Bidding will be conducted through Open Tender procedures, and is open to all eligible and qualified bidders as defined in the Bidding Documents.
- Qualifications requirements include: Valid Commercial and VAT registration, registration at “Palestinian Contractors Union (PCU)”, and a minimum “third” grade classification by the “Palestinian National Committee of contractors’ classification” under the category of either “Public Works & Maintenance” or “Buildings”.
- Interested eligible bidders may acquire a complete set of Bidding Documents in English (on the submission of a valid Classification Certificate) from the address given below from 15th March 2020 to 23rd March 2020 between 09:00AM to 03:00PM, Sundays to Thursdays.
- Oxfam invites prospective Bidders to attend a Pre-Bidding Meeting which will be held on 24th March 2020 at 10:00AM at the address given below . Bidders are encouraged to attend the meeting.
- Sealed Bids must be delivered by hand to the address below at or before 1st April 2020, 01:00PM. Late bids will be rejected. Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders’ representatives who choose to attend at 1st April 2020 at 01:30PM
- All bids shall be accompanied by a Bid Security of 5,000.00 USD valid for 120 days after the bids submission deadline.
- Oxfam does not bind itself to award the lowest bid and reserves the right to accept the whole or part of the bid.
- Winning bidder must pay for the IFB advertisements in the newspaper.
- The address referred to above is: Oxfam Office, Flat No.(4), 2nd floor, Hejji Building, Gaza City