IT Technician Services
Request for Proposal
“IT Technician Services”
Quotation Number: PV-JYAC-SER-061
Date of publishing: Thursday, 27-February-2020 and we will send RFQ for all 01/03/2020
Proposal submission date until: Thursday , 12-March-2020 (16:00)
Project name: East Jerusalem Youth: Agents of Change
This project is implemented by Palestinian vision in partnership with DanChurchAid/Norwegian Church Aid , YMCA, Masar Ibrahim Al Khalil, and Afkar and co-funded by the European Union
The Service is conducting IT Technician for Jerusalem Media Lab located in Bethlehem as part of “East Jerusalem Youth: Agents of Change” project. This assignment is based on contract and will be measured with working days/report submitted by the end of each month. The IT Technician will diagnose, repair, and maintain IT hardware and software. He/she will install, configure, and update computer hardware and software, as well as provide IT support for the organization remotely and physically. He/she will routinely provide technical assistance to Media Lab staff and implement IT solutions to resolve.
Qualified Firms and individuals are encouraged to participate in this competition by requesting a FREE softcopy of the Request For Proposal by contacting the e-mail; ([email protected]) starting 1-March-2020, and to submit their offers by hand no later than 12-March-2020 at 16:00.
- All prices in EURO and exclude VAT as the project is VAT-Exempted. Awarded Bidder will be required to provide Zero-VAT invoices upon final delivery of all services required.
- The unit rates and prices shall be quoted by the Bidder entirely in EUR.
- Proposals should be submitted by hand ONLY, on or before the assigned deadline.
- Late and/or incomplete submissions will be rejected.
- Delivery of all services shall not exceed the date mentioned in Request for Proposal.
For any Question or Clarification, please direct your inquiries by email to [email protected] OR by telephone 02-6285080