INVITATION TO BID
Action Against Hunger tackles the causes and effects of hunger and diseases that threaten the lives of vulnerable children, women and men. Established in France in 1979, Action Against Hunger is a nongovernmental, non-political, non-religious, non-profit organization. Action Against Hunger has been working in the Palestinian Territory since 2002. Action Against Hunger, would like to invite eligible companies to submit their price offers for “IT Equipment”, Publication Reference (PI-GZ-01323) according to the following conditions:
- Eligible contractor should be registrated at the VAT and customs department and has the ability to provide VAT invoice to Action Against Hunger with their valid VAT registration number and financial clearance certificates.
- In order to obtain the quotation request documents the contractor must provide a copy of the company registration certificate with the company’s stamp.
- Eligible contractor can obtain quotation request documents from Action Against Hunger -Gaza office, 6th floor Abo Ghalioun Building, Al-Rasheed St, near Gaza port, starting from Thursday, 26th April 2018 8:00 am (local time of the Palestinian Territory). Office hours are from 8:00am until 04:00pm- Sunday to Thursday.
- Eligible contractors have to submit the bids on Sunday 29th April 2018 at 2:00pm in sealed and stamped envelopes. All Quotation papers should be filled and stamped.
- Action Against Hunger is not obliged to accept the lowest price.
- Action Against Hunger has the right to postpone, cancel, extend or split the bid.
- Preparation and announcement fees will be paid by the bid winner.