INVITATION TO BID
Action Against Hunger tackles the causes and effects of hunger and diseases that threaten the lives of vulnerable children, women and men. Established in France in 1979, Action Against Hunger is a nongovernmental, non-political, non-religious, non-profit organization. Action Against Hunger has been working in the Palestinian Territory since 2002. Action Against Hunger, would like to invite eligible suppliers to submit their price offers for the supply & delivery of IT Equipment. Reference (PI-GZ-01591) according to the following conditions:
- Eligible suppliers should be registered with the VAT and customs department and have the ability to provide VAT invoice to Action Against Hunger with their valid VAT registration number and income and vat clearance certificates.
- In order to obtain the quotation and request documents the supplier must provide a copy of his registration certificate and the company’s stamp.
- Eligible suppliers can obtain quotation request documents from Action Against Hunger -Gaza office, 6th floor Abo Ghalioun Building, Al-Rasheed St, near Gaza port, starting from Thursday, 30th May 2019 1:00 pm (local time of the Palestinian Territory). Office hours are from 9:00am until 03:00pm- Sunday to Thursday in Ramadan.
- Eligible suppliers should submit their offers in a sealed envelope no later than Tuesday, 11th June 2019 at 11:00 am (local time of the Palestinian Territory).
- Action Against Hunger is not obliged to accept the lowest price.
- Action Against Hunger has the right to postpone, cancel, extend or split the bid.
- Preparation and announcement fees will be paid by the bid winner.