Invitation to Tender: Strengthen Wash Preparedness and Respo...
INVITATION TO TENDER
STRENGTHEN WASH PREPAREDNESS AND RESPONSE CAPACITY OF VULNERABLE COMMUNITIES TO WINTER FLOODS
“Small-scale storm water drainage interventions, which include installing storm water pipes, manholes, small catch basins, rehabilitating storm water drainage systems, and disconnecting storm water networks from the existing sewage system.”
The Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC) is an independent, humanitarian, non-profit, non-governmental organization, which provides assistance, protection and durable solutions to refugees and internally displaced persons worldwide.
Publication Reference: 8201904
- Eligible suppliers should be registered at the VAT and Customs department and must provide NRC with the following:
- VAT registration certificate and VAT Clearance.
- Valid company registration
- Classification documents from the Palestinian Contractors Union with a degree not less than 2nd degree in Water and Wastewater Infrastructure. (المياه والمجاري فئة اولى أو ثانية) (Bidders should present their valid classification documents upon obtaining the tender documents otherwise NRC will not provide the tenderers with the bid documents).
- Invitation to Bid (ITB) documents can be obtained from NRC office in Gaza City, Al-Rasheed St, Dream 2 Building, 4th floor, starting from March 22nd, 2020 at 10:00 AM
- ITB request closing time/date: March 29th, 2020 at 10:00 AM.
- The ITB documents will provide all relevant information in detail including date, time, place for the submission of the tender.
- Site visit for Project Location will be arranged for:
- LOT 1 Locations (Rafah) on March 25th, 2020 at 10:00 AM
- LOT 2 Locations (Rafah, Middle Area) on March 26th, 2020 at 10:00 AM
- Pre-bid meeting will be conducted at NRC office (3rd floor), on March 29th, 2020 at 11:00 AM.
- Eligible contractors should submit their offers in a sealed envelope enclosed no later than April 06th, 2020, 11:00 AM attached with a bank guarantee (9,000 USD valid for 50 days – personal cheque is not accepted).
- Tender opening session will be held on April 06th, 2020, 11:00 AM at NRC Gaza office (3rd floor).
- NRC is not obliged to accept the lowest price bid or any bid.
- NRC has the right to postpone, cancel, split or extend the invitation to tender.
- The successful contractor will pay preparation and announcement fees.
For further information, please contact Logistics department in NRC Gaza office at 08-2880064 / 059 5941487, or visit the NRC office in Gaza City at Al-Rasheed St, Dream Building 2, 4th floor.