INVITATION TO TENDER CAPTURE AND REUSE OF URBAN STORM WATE...
INVITATION TO TENDER
CAPTURE AND REUSE OF URBAN STORM WATER IN GAZA STRIP
“Outcome 2: Excess storm water of acceptable quality is used by adjacent farmers for irrigation
Measure 2.1: Install a storm water system to collect and store storm water for agricultural irrigation.
Measure 2.2: Connect the new storm water tank (measure 2.1) with existing irrigation networks that cover approximately 20,000 m2 of agricultural land with a proper solar pumping system.”
The Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC) is an independent, humanitarian, non-profit, non-governmental organization, which provides assistance, protection and durable solutions to refugees and internally displaced persons worldwide. NRC re-established its presence in Palestine in January 2009, NRC with support of the German Government through The Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH (Publication Reference: 8201635) would like to invite eligible contractors to submit their offers for Capture and Reuse of Urban Storm Water in Gaza Strip, Outcome 2 - Measure 2.1 and Measure 2.2)
- Eligible contractors should be registered at the VAT and Customs department and should provide NRC with the following:
- VAT registration certificate and VAT Clearance
- Valid company registration
- Classification documents from Palestinian Contractors Union, not less than 3rd degree in Water and Wastewater infrastructure and 3rd degree in Electro-mechanic (Bidders should present their valid classification documents upon obtaining the tender documents otherwise NRC will not provide the tenderers with the bid documents).
- Eligible contractors can obtain tender documents from NRC office in Gaza City, Al-Rasheed St, Dream Building 2, 4th floor, starting from Sunday, July 21, 2019 from 10:00 am until Sunday, July 28, 2019 10:00 am.
- Eligible contractors should submit their offers in a sealed envelope enclosed no later than Monday, August 5, 2019 at 11:00 am attached with a bank guarantee (6,000 USD valid for 60 days – personal cheque is not accepted).
- Site visit for Project Location (Deir El Balah, Al Aqsa Street, near Al Aqsa Hospital north entrance) will be arranged on Thursday, July 25, 2019 at 10:00 am.
- Pre-bid meeting will be conducted at NRC office (3rd floor), on Sunday, July 28, 2019 at 12:00 am.
- Tender opening session will be held on Monday, August 5, 2019 at 11:00 am at NRC Gaza office (3rd floor).
- NRC is not obliged to accept the lowest price bid or any bid.
- NRC has the right to postpone, cancel, split or extend the invitation to tender.
- The successful contractor will pay preparation and announcement fees.
For further information, please contact Logistics department in NRC Gaza office at 08-2880064/ 059 5941487, or visit the NRC office in Gaza City at Al-Rasheed St, Dream Building 2, 4th floor.