Invitation to Bid No. (PARC-15-2019) – Second Time Training...
Agricultural Development Association (PARC) is soliciting consultancy services to implement a specialized training through the project (Developing equitable agricultural production and market systems for resilient economic development in the occupied Palestinian territory (oPt)). The project is funded by Swedish International Development Cooperation Agency (SIDA), implemented by PARC and led and managed by OXFAM in cooperation with MoA. The bid will be submitted by closed and sealed envelope, according to the following conditions:
- The applicant should have previous experience in similar training work.
- In order to obtain the quotation and request documents the tenderer must provide a copy of his registration certificate, and certificate of deduction from the valid source.
- The consultant must provide a bid guarantee of 5% of the total value of the tender, with a valid bank guarantee for a period not less than (60) days, or a bank check certified by the name for Agricultural Development Association.
- Agricultural development association is not obliged to accept the lowest prices and has the right to postpone, cancel, extend or split the bid without explanation.
- Individuals and companies are eligible to participate in this bid.
- Eligible contractor can obtain tender request documents from PARC offices in Ramallah starting from Monday 23 Sept. 2019. 8:00 am until 4:00 pm- Sunday to Thursday.
- Eligible contractors should submit their offers in a sealed envelope at Agricultural Development Association- RAMALLAH no later than Wednesday, 02 Oct. 2019 at 2:00 pm.
- Preparation and announcement fees will be paid by the bid winner.
- For more clarification, contact us on this phone number: 022963840.