Inspection, Cleaning and Maintenance for Wastewater and Stor...
PUBLIC INVITATION TO LOCAL TENDER
Inspection, Cleaning and Maintenance for Wastewater and Stormwater Facilities in Beit Lahia and Om Al-Nasser Village in the Gaza Strip
Tender No: WWGVC/OCHA-WASH-14106/HPF3 /GS-19-001
in the frame of the project “Strengthening of WASH access, preparedness and response capacity for the most vulnerable families in North Gaza Governorate”, funded by HF- OPT and implemented by WEWORLD-GVC. WW-GVC would like to invite you to submit your price quotation(s) for Inspection, Cleaning and Maintenance for Wastewater and Stormwater Facilities in Beit Lahia and Om Al-Nasser Village in the Gaza Strip according to the terms and conditions in the tender documents. Please note the following:
- This invitation is an integral part of the tender document and must be stamped and submitted with tender documents;
- Tenderers should submit the tax and company registration;
- Tenderer must be registered at the Palestinian Contractors Union and classified at least 3rd grade in electromechanical sector.
- Price must be in United States Dollars (USD) excluding VAT, and the tenderer should submit VAT-Excluded invoices;
- Prices shall be valid for 90 calendar days starting from date of the tender submission;
- Tenders evaluation committee is not obligated to accept the lowest price without giving any justifications;
- Tender evaluation committee has the right to extend or eliminate or relaunch the tender without giving any justifications and without reimbursing the tenderers;
- Costs incurred by the tenderer in preparing and submitting the tenders will not be reimbursed;
- Tenderer must comply with the information in the tables below