Improving the TVET trainers’ Technical Capacities in Solar E...
Quotation No. 18.2018
Improving the TVET trainers’ Technical Capacities in Solar Energy Occupation
IRPAL is seeking a qualified and experienced service provider (Consultancy), within the following conditions:
This call is opened only for consultancy firms from Gaza Strip. Interested firms are required to submit their technical and financial proposals, each in a separate sealed envelope.
Duration: During ـJuly 2018
Qualifications and Skills Requirements:
The Consultancy firms should have the following qualifications and experience:
- Experience in delivering technical training in Solar Energy
- Have a qualified team(trainers) specialized in Solar Energy Systems
- Have proper facilities (equipment and tools) may be used in conducting technical training
- Have a license and zero VAT invoices.
- Interested Consultancy firms are invited to download the attached Terms of Reference (TOR) that include a detailed description of the Task.
- Interested Consultancy firms are requested to submit their technical proposal and financial offers, each in a separate sealed envelope to IRPAL-Gaza office. No financial information shall be contained in the technical proposal envelope, that is by 16 May 2018 (13:30 pm at the latest) to IRPAL Gaza office –Gaza City Al-Dawli 2 building 26A Medhat Al-Wahidi st.
- Following submission, IRPAL may engage in further discussion with applicants concerning quotations in order to ensure mutual understanding and an optimal agreement.
- For any issues relating to the quotation or its contents please email directly to [email protected]
- Any Proposal received after the due date will be rejected.