Identifying the Gaps within the existing policies of Tax ref...
INVITATION TO QUOTE
“Identifying the Gaps within the existing policies of Tax refund & Anti-dumping”
Quotation Number: 1/PVP /PFU/2021
Date of publishing: 4/05/2021
Quotation delivery date until Monday; 10/05/202021, 14:00
Palestinian Farmers Union (PFU) in West Bank and Gaza through OXFAM is implementing the project; "Power of Voices Partnership", funded by Oxfam. The project is aim to increase the accountability of governmental responsiveness, fairness of polices related to farmers’ rights improving the performance in the implementation the Agri polices such as tax refund law, fair competition and Anti- dumping, which expected to increase the productivity, profitability and competitiveness by attracting the investments in the agriculture sectors to be more sustainable and profitable.
Quotations shall be submitted to PFU Office in SEALED and STAMPED envelopes, and no later than 14:00, MONDAY; 10/05/2021
GENERAL CONDITIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
- Priced provided shall be including Vat. Awarded consultant will be required to provide VAT invoices upon to final delivery of all services required, and if the consultant has no invoice, then PFU will deduct % of the payment amount as income tax according to Palestinian Taxation department & laws.
- The unit rates and prices shall be quoted by the Consultant entirely in Euro.
- Offers didn't meet the minimum requirements or received after the deadline will be discarded and not considered in the next steps, moreover; PFU makes no obligations in award the contract with the lowest or any consultant, or in full or in part to any one consultant.
- At least Bachelor Degree (Master is preferable) in relevant area of specialization including, attorney, law or any relevant field.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in strategies researches, policy review and development research, with law or agriculture expertise.
- Solid methodological, analytical and research skills with ability to write clearly and concisely in English, excellent organization and time management skills with good communication, interpersonal and writing skills in both Arabic and English.
- To acceptance the offer, the applicants shall be submitted the Financial and technical offer separately of each other.
- Advertising fees will be paid by the winning consultant.
For more information, please contact PFU on:
Abbas Melhm; PFU Executive Manager, e-mail; [email protected], Telephone: 02 240 0792