Home Garden Inputs
INVITATION TO BID
“Home Garden Inputs”
Action Against Hunger tackles the causes and effects of hunger and diseases that threaten the lives of vulnerable children, women and men. Established in France in 1979, Action Against Hunger is a nongovernmental, non-political, non-religious, non-profit organization. Action Against Hunger has been working in the Palestinian Territory since 2002. Action Against Hunger, would like to invite eligible suppliers to submit prices offers for the provision of home garden inputs. Reference PIGZ01537 according to the following conditions
- Eligible suppliers should be registered with the VAT and customs department and have the ability to provide VAT invoice to Action Against Hunger with their valid VAT registration number and financial clearance certificates.
- In order to obtain the quotation and request documents the contractor must provide a copy of his registration certificate.
- Eligible suppliers can obtain quotation request documents from Action Against Hunger -Gaza office, 6th floor Abo Ghalioun Building, Al-Rasheed St, near Gaza port, starting from Monday, 11th February 2019 9:00 am (local time of the Palestinian Territory). Office hours are from 8:00am until 04:00pm- Sunday to Thursday.
- Eligible contractors should submit their offers in a sealed envelope no later than Sunday, 17th February 2019 at 11:00 AM (local time of the Palestinian Territory).
- Action Against Hunger is not obliged to accept the lowest price.
- Action Against Hunger has the right to postpone, cancel, extend or split the bid.
- Preparation and announcement fees will be paid by the bid winner.