Gender & Disability Assessment
St. John Eye Hospital Group (SJEHG) is implementing two projects that are supported by the Fred Hollows Foundation (FHF); one in the West Bank focusing on eye health human resource development and eye health service delivery in both static sites and through mobile outreach teams, the second one in Gaza which also supports service delivery in addition to supporting the integration of primary eye care within UNRWA primary health centers. Through these two projects, a Gender and Disability Assessment in eye care should be conducted in the West Bank, Gaza and Jerusalem. Therefore, St. John Eye Hospital is seeking consultancy services by individual consultant(s) or firms to conduct the assessment.
Interested candidates can obtain Terms of Reference (ToR) with no charge from the Procurement Department, at the premises of the Hospital in Shaikh Jarrah – Jerusalem, or by sending an email to [email protected] no later than Friday 24/07/2020 at 02:00 P.M. Kindly note that the last day for offer submissions is Tuesday 4/08/2020 at 02:00 P.M. by hand to the above mentioned address.
- Bids are to be offered in a sealed and stamped envelope.
- The Hospital is not obliged to accept the lowest price.
- Prices should be offered in Israeli Shekels ₪ including applicable taxes.
- It’s preferable for the bid winner to provide tax invoice, valid deduction at source certificate and Makassa invoice (if necessary).
- For more information, please contact SJEHG Procurement Department on 054-2652560.