Gender Capacity Development and Gender Mainstreaming in Envi...
TERMS OF REFERENCE (TOR)
National Consulting Firm for Gender Capacity Development and Gender Mainstreaming in Environment and Climate Change sector
Objective of the assignment is to:
- Conduct capacity assessments for the PAICs (management and staff) and accordingly develop a capacity building plan for the coming 2 years
- Provide capacity development for the PAICs in the area of gender with focus on the integration between gender & environment.
- Support PAIC and lead the social impact assessment as part of full ESIA study.
- Conduct the gender power analysis including the gender conflict sensitivity in coordination with the conflict sensitivity consultant.
For those who are interested, kindly download the RFP/TOR
- Proposal should be submitted by email to [email protected] as PDF file, signed and stamped.
- Deadline for submission is 16:00 , August 03, 2021.
- Deadline for inquiries is July 26, 2021.
- For any inquiries, please contact we effect country director
and program coordinator / [email protected] .