Gender and Inclusion Audit
Request for Proposal (RFP) - Gender and Inclusion Audit
As part of Mercy Corps’ wider commitment to gender equality, diversity and inclusion, as prioritized in our recent Gender Equality, Diversity and Social Inclusion Strategy (GEDSI) (2020-2023), in 2021 the Gaza Sky Geeks (GSG) program will undertake a gender audit, through our partnership with the Swedish International Development Cooperation Agency (SIDA).
Purpose of the Consultancy
Mercy Corps seeks an Individual Consultant to conduct a Gender and Inclusion Audit. The purpose of the Audit is:
- To conduct a reflection and learning process with regards to gender equality, diversity, and inclusion across the GSG program.
- To identify the strengths and challenges of GSG’s work with regards to gender equality, diversity, and inclusion to determine concrete steps for improvement
In this context, Mercy Corps invites Electronic Proposals from Individual Consultant from Palestine, for the works described and summarized in these documents, and in accordance with procedures, conditions and contract terms presented in the Request for Proposal document.
The following conditions apply:
- Request for Proposal can be obtained electronically starting from 7 June 2021, on the link: RFP-GAZ0421-Gender Audit
- Questions submission last date Sunday, 13 June 2021, to the following email address:
[email protected] with email subject title “GAZ0421- Gender and Inclusion Audit RFP”
- Questions will be answered by Monday, 14 June 2021, All prospective bidders will access consolidated questions and answers, the link will be shared through email
- The RFP submission deadline Sunday, 20 June 2021, before 15:00 Palestine Time
- Submission: Electronic offers With email subject: GAZ0421- GAZ0421- Gender and Inclusion Audit RFP should be submitted only to the email address : [email protected] in one main folder containing two separate folders, one bearing the words: “Folder A – Technical Proposal Folder” & “B – Financial Proposal”
For more information, please contact Mercy Corps – Procurement.