Gender Analysis for the Civil Peace Service Programmes in Pa...
Civil Peace Service (CPS) Request for Proposals:
Conducting a Gender Analysis for the Civil Peace Service Programmes in Palestine
Call for CVs and Financial offer
The CPS GIZ programme in Palestine aims at overcoming the growing social fragmentation as well as contributing to the reduction of violence through offering cultural and sports activities to vulnerable children and youth from different refugee camps in the West Bank and East Jerusalem. Two types of sports were identified, Parkour and Climbing, as essential tools to foster the feeling of belonging and community, as well as to develop the ability to overcome physical and or emotional barriers. By strengthening the participants self-confidence, self-efficacy and trust in their own abilities, they become less likely to conduct in harmful violent behaviour.
The overall goal of the project is to improve the physical and mental health as well as the & resilience of Palestinian children and young adults. Children and young adults, especially girls, are strengthened in their self-confidence and self-efficacy.
The project objectives are to provide participants with the opportunity to be trained in a meaningful and worthwhile recreational activity, which will strengthen their physical and mental well-being.
Gaza, Birzeit, East Jerusalem, Nablus
The CPS GIZ programme is looking for qualified gender analysis consultant throughout the West Bank with sufficient demonstrated experience with the following qualifications:
- University degree or equivalent professional experience in gender studies, development cooperation, human rights, peace and conflict or similar fields such as peacebuilding, and conflict transformation, or psychosocial support and violence prevention
- In-depth knowledge and at least three of practical experience in the sector of Gender and/or Peacebuilding, including the preparation of gender analyses and advice on gender mainstreaming in the peacebuilding sector
- At least 5 years of professional experience in development and international cooperation, transitional aid, or humanitarian aid or a similar field
- At least three years of experience in the collection and analysis of primary (baseline) data and in conducting interviews, focus group discussions, workshops in English and Arabic
- Sound knowledge of the main international, regional, and national legal and policy reference documents in the field of gender equality and women's rights, preferably with focus on the peacebuilding sector
Interested consultants can download the Call for Consultancy Service document starting from 19.09.2022 until 28.09.2022 from our tendering website https://tender.gizpal.ps
Interested Individuals should send their CVs and price offer to the e-mail [email protected] no later than 01.10.2022 before 15:00PM. Bids submitted in original or to a different e-mail address, will be refused.
Kindly state in the email subject line:
“Gender Analysis for the Civil Peace Service Programmes in Palestine” for submitting offer