Framework agreement P.E tanks, mobile latrine and water tan...
INVITATION TO TENDER
Action Against Hunger tackles the causes and effects of hunger and diseases that threaten the lives of vulnerable children, women and men. Established in France in 1979, Action Against Hunger is a nongovernmental, non-political, non-religious, non-profit organization. Action Against Hunger has been working in the Palestinian Territory since 2002. Action Against Hunger, would like to invite eligible contractors to submit their tenders for Framework Agreement for the supply of 1500 litters white plastic polyethylene (P.E) water tanks, mobile latrines and 3750 litres water tankers Publication Reference: (PI-HB-01197) according to the following conditions
- Eligible contractor should be registered at the VAT and customs department and has the ability to provide Zero VAT to Action Against Hunger with their VAT registration number and financial clearance certificates.
- Eligible contractor can obtain Tender documents from Action Against Hunger-Hebron office, Hebron University Street, Bilal Maraqa Building 4th floor starting from Sunday 10th November 2019 at 13:00 P.M (local time of the Palestinian Territory). The last day to distribute Tender documents is on Thursday, November 28th , 2019at 14:00 (local time of the Palestinian Territory) Office hours are from 8:00am until 04:00pm- Sunday to Thursday.
- Interested contractors on the aforementioned tender should provide Action Against Hunger with all requested documents before having the tender dossier. For more information on this regard, please call the office telephone No:02-2254444 during the formal working hours.
- Clarification meeting will be held at Action Against Hunger office, which is located at Hebron University Street, Bilal Maraqa Building 4th floor on Monday, November 25th, 2019 at 11:00 am (local time of the Palestinian Territory).
- Eligible contractors should submit their offers in a sealed envelope no later than Sunday 1st December, 2019 at 11:00 am (local time of the Palestinian Territory) with a total of 5 % of their offers attached as bank guarantee valid for 120 calendar days starting from the date of submission; personal cheques will not be accepted.
- Tender opening session will be at Action Against Hunger, Hebron University Street, Bilal Maraqa Building 4th floor on Sunday 1st December 2019 at 12:00 pm (local time of the Palestinian Territory).
- Action Against Hunger is not obliged to accept the lowest price.
- Action Against Hunger has the right to postpone, cancel, extend or split the tender and to award the lots to different contractors.
- Preparation and announcement fees will be paid by the tender winner.
- The prices excluding VAT and the contractor should issue Zero VAT invoice.