Framework Agreement for Transporting and Renting Pumping equ...
INVITATION TO BID
“Framework Agreement for Transporting and Renting Pumping equipment”
Action Against Hunger tackles the causes and effects of hunger and diseases that threaten the lives of vulnerable children, women and men. Established in France in 1979, Action Against Hunger is a nongovernmental, non-political, non-religious, non-profit organization. Action Against Hunger has been working in the Palestinian Territory since 2002. Action Against Hunger, would like to invite eligible suppliers to submit their price offers for the rental and transporting of pumping equipment in response to flooding. Reference (PI-GZ-01596) according to the following conditions:
- Only registered Contractors with minimum 3rd degree in Earth/Roads, Infrastructure Construction works present in Gaza may apply for this bid and must have the ability to provide VAT invoice to Action Against Hunger along with their valid VAT registration number and valid tax clearance certificates.
- In order to obtain the quotation and request documents the contractor must provide a copy of his company registration certificate with the company’s stamp.
- Eligible Manufacturers can obtain quotation request documents from Action Against Hunger -Gaza office, 6th floor Abo Ghalioun Building, Al-Rasheed St, near Gaza port, starting from Sunday, 9th of June, 2019 11:00 AM (local time of the Palestinian Territory). Office hours are from 8:00am until 4:00pm - Sunday to Thursday.
- Eligible contractors should submit their offers in a sealed envelope no later than Wednesday 19th June 2019 11:00 AM (local time of the Palestinian Territory).
- Action Against Hunger is not obliged to accept the lowest price.
- Action Against Hunger has the right to postpone, cancel, extend or split the bid.
- Preparation and announcement fees will be paid by the bid winner.