Framework Agreement for the supply of water and sewer pipes...
INVITATION TO TENDER
Action Against Hunger tackles the causes and effects of hunger and diseases that threaten the lives of vulnerable children, women and men. Established in France in 1979, Action Against Hunger is a nongovernmental, non-political, non-religious, non-profit organization. Action Against Hunger has been working in the Palestinian Territory since 2002. Action Against Hunger, would like to invite eligible contractors to submit their tenders for Framework Agreement for the supply of water and sewer pipes and fittings for the rehabilitation/construction of water and sewage networks Publication Reference (PI-HB-01186) according to the following conditions
- Eligible contractor should be registered at the VAT and customs department and has the ability to provide Zero VAT to Action Against Hunger with their VAT registration number and financial clearance certificates.
- Eligible contractor can obtain Tender documents from Action Against Hunger-Hebron office, Hebron University Street, Bilal Maraqa Building 4th floor starting from Thursday 17th October 2019 at 12:00 P.M (local time of the Palestinian Territory). The last day to distribute Tender documents is on Tuesday, November 5th, 2019 at 14:00 (local time of the Palestinian Territory) Office hours are from 8:00am until 04:00pm- Sunday to Thursday.
- Interested contractors on the aforementioned tender should provide Action Against Hunger with all requested documents before having the tender dossier. For more information on this regard, please call the office telephone No:02-2254444 during the formal working hours.
- Clarification meeting will be held at Action Against Hunger office, which is located at Hebron University Street, Bilal Maraqa Building 4th floor on Monday, October 28th, 2019 at 11:00 am (local time of the Palestinian Territory).
- Eligible contractors should submit their offers in a sealed envelope no later than Thursday 7th November 2019 at 11:00 am (local time of the Palestinian Territory) with a total of 5 % of their offers attached as bank guarantee valid for 120 calendar days starting from the date of submission; personal cheques will not be accepted.
- Tender opening session will be at Action Against Hunger, Hebron University Street, Bilal Maraqa Building 4th floor on Thursday 7th November 2019 at 12:00 pm (local time of the Palestinian Territory).
- Action Against Hunger is not obliged to accept the lowest price.
- Action Against Hunger has the right to postpone, cancel, extend or split the tender and to award the lots to different contractors.
- Preparation and announcement fees will be paid by the tender winner.
- The prices excluding VAT and the contractor should issue Zero VAT invoice.