Financial Mapping in Palestine
Invitation to Bid No. (PARC-100-2021-RFQ)
Financial Mapping in Palestine (West Bank)
Agricultural Development Association (PARC) is soliciting consultancy services for the project (MedUP! Promoting social entrepreneurship in the Mediterranean region Reference: (EuropeAid/155554/DH/ACT/Multi) that is funded by European Union implemented by PARC and Led and managed by: OXFAM. According to the following conditions:
In the Financial mapping assignment, the consultancy is expected to map the Banks, and Microfinance institutions, and social enterprises with focus on women social enterprises (WSEs) in West Bank. to address, the challenges of WSEs of the access to finance, the services basket offered by Banks and MFIs to them, and oversee the willingness of these financial institution to support this type of enterprises. At the end of the assignment, the consultant will arrange and facilitate a round table discussion where they gather the Banks, MFIs SEs and WSE to discuss the assignments result and come up with recommendations.
- The applicant should have previous experience in similar work.
- Agricultural development association is not obliged to accept the lowest prices and has the right to postpone, cancel, extend bid without explanation.
- Firms, organizations are eligible to participate in this bid.
- Eligible Service Providers can obtain quotation request documents by visiting PARC website on the URL: www.pal-arc.org/tenders.
- The Financial offers should in separate sealed envelope.
- A clarification meeting concerning the Assignment and the expected deliverables will be held on Tuesday (12/10/2021) at 11:00 am in PARC’s main office in Ramallah.
- Tenderers should submit their offers in a sealed envelope at Agricultural Development Association- Ramallah- Main office behind Jerusalem Water Undertaking (مصلحة مياه القدس) no later than Monday, 18th Oct 2021 at 2:00 pm.
- This announcement fees will be paid by the bid winner.
- For more clarification, contact us on this phone number: 022963840.