Call for Proposal Final Evaluation “Gaza Sings: Young Palestine Raises Its Voice”
Established in 1993, Edward Said National Conservatory of Music (ESNCM) is a specialized music institution that works on a national level. “Gaza Sings: Young Palestine Raises Its Voice” is a project (11/2016 – 3/2022) funded by the Norwegian Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MFA) that supports the creative capacities of Palestinian children and youth empowering them -as producers of culture- to create and disseminate artistic productions through local and international partnerships. The project contributes to enhancing and expanding music education and promotion in Gaza, enhancing cultural participation and supporting and promoting productions by young and professional Palestinian artist musicians.
ESNCM is seeking qualified evaluation consultant (firms or individuals) to conduct the final evaluation to help ESNCM management and program team examine the level of achievement, challenges and lessons learned. The evaluation will help ESNCM identify the interventions that best promote and enhance capacities of Palestinian children and youth as producers of culture.
The evaluation may be carried out by an individual consultant or a team of consultants with the following qualifications:
1. Master’s degree or higher academic degree related to social, cultural or community development studies.
2. Proven work experience with NGOs in the fields of youth and culture.
3. Experience in the evaluation of similar programs, quantitative/qualitative analysis and participatory evaluation methods.
4. Working knowledge in the Palestinian context particularly in the Palestinian cultural scene.
5. Ability to work in Gaza Strip.
6. Proficiency in written and spoken English and Arabic.
Interested consultants should review the full TOR for this consultancy. The consultants are requested to submit their detailed Financial and technical offer and action plan marking the following in the subject line “Gaza Sings: Final Evaluation” to [email protected] by 23 January 2022.
For those who are interested, kindly download the following: Tender Document