Film Production Services
The Palestinian Agricultural Relief Committees (PARC) is a leading Palestinian Agricultural Development Organization that was established in 1983. Since its establishment, PARC has been efficiently engaged in Palestinian land development, water resources & environment, poverty reduction and women empowerment, Guava marketing, as well as other crucial rural development programs
PARC in partnership with OXFAM started the implementation of DFAT funded program titled “Improving Palestinian small-scale producers’ access to and power in high value fruit, and small ruminant value chains” as a part of the Australia Middle East NGO Cooperation Agreement (AMENCA 3) program.
Following the implementation of the program interventions, PARC intending to produce a short documentaries series of three films that capture the development of the intervention strategies and activities.
PARC is seeking a highly qualified three films to showcase the change and success on the targeted sectors to achieve the following objectives:
- Final edited shooting script and its subtitled English translation
- Work plan including the shooting days and proposed list of interviewees if possible.
- Final tree promotional films of 2-3 minutes/film of length with English translation.
- High quality photos about the activities.
TEAM Minimum Qualifications
- The film production firm should have at least 4 years extensive work experience in the field of film-making.
- Extensive experience in producing development-related documentaries for national or international organizations with the aim of reaching both local and international audiences.
- Local knowledge of the agriculture development sector in the Gaza Strip is preferable
- Excellent technical capacities (state-of-the-art filming equipment, preferably high definition) to ensure smooth and high-quality production.
GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS TO TENDER
The submitted offers should be in Euro excluding VAT. The tenderer should be able to issue zero VAT invoices in addition to deduction at source certificate (شهادة خصم مصدر).
- The tenderer must comply with the standards and requirements set out in the tender bid.
- The submitted offer is binding to the Supplier nor the tender offer may be withdrawn after submission and remains binding by a period of three months starting from the date of the offer.
- Tender documents delivered by hand.
- Late applications will not be accepted
- The tender envelop must be sealed and stamped.
- Tender must stamp all bid papers.
The tenderers have to submit for the evaluation the following documents in hard and soft copies:
- Technical offer with all supporting documents (Working methodology, CV‘s for the staff and the consulting firm profile, previous experience, …etc).
- Financial offer, only hard copy.
TENDER SUBMISSION DATE:
Interested qualified consultant(s) are encouraged to submit their applications should be submitted in hand at PARC office at Al Zitoun area, Salah Al Dein St., Gaza, by close of business on Tuesday , 06, November 2018 before 02:00 PM. Applications submitted beyond this date will be disqualified immediately.
Note/ Pre-bid meeting will be conducted on Sunday, 04, November 2018 at 01:00 PM. At PARC office. address:
PARC’s headquarter, Zaytoon Quarter, Salah Eddin St.