Film & Photo Services
PARC intervention in the project aims to improve the skills of young women and men and facilitate their entry into the labour market as employers or employees in the field of value chains for specific crops (palm, dairy products, vegetables, grapes and almonds).
This will be achieved through the program "Go Professional”, which is a specialized training program that seeks to develop the capabilities of trainees by applying new training methodology ”complex task approach” CTA in a way that ensures their integration into the labour market.
Scope of Work
Service provider will provide powerful and high-quality raw videos for the training process which begins with training of the trainers or experts how to train according to CTA and continue to review the seven training steps of the CTA (gathering information - discussion with the expert - developing plans - implementing the plan - ensuring the quality of implementation - feedback - documentation)for trainees’ representatives from all of the deferent categories (agronomists – technicians – farmer – rural women) and deferent value chains (grapes – dairy- dates – vegetables)
In both the theoretical and practical training sites accompanied with an audio dropping in the back ground explaining the objective, outcome & Implementation mechanism for each step of the approach in order to highlight the impact of the CTA on the quality of the training outcomes
The footage will mainly include personal interviews, B-rolls and archive footage if needed. Service provider will be supported by Oxfam media and communication officer during the capture process. The service provider is not requested to do any editing services, however, the delivered materials must maintain high quality attributes.
- 12 filming days (8 working hours per day, and this is subjected to spilt).
- A high-quality footage and sound by different filming methods including drone.
- Materials must be delivered on agreed delivery schedule across the agreed contracting period.
TEAM Minimum Qualifications
- Experience in the field concerned more than 3-5 years
- Experience with national/ international NGOs
- Ability to cover all execution locations (north, middle and south of the Gaza strip)
- Ability to work with a diverse team and under pressure to produce agreed deliverables in a timely manner.
- The consultant must be collaborative, willing to share thoughts, ideas, and make constructive criticism
GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS TO TENDER
The submitted offers should be in US $ excluding VAT. The tenderer should be able to issue zero VAT invoices in addition to deduction at source certificate (شهادة خصم مصدر).
- The tenderer must comply with the standards and requirements set out in the tender bid.
- The submitted offer is binding to the Supplier nor the tender offer may be withdrawn after submission and remains binding by a period of three months starting from the date of the offer.
- Tender documents delivered by hand.
- Late applications will not be accepted
- The tender envelop must be sealed and stamped.
- Tender must stamp all bid papers.
The tenderers have to submit for the evaluation the following documents in hard and soft copies:
- Technical offer with all supporting documents (Working methodology, CV‘s for the staff and the firm profile in the concerned fieled, previous experience, …etc).
- Financial offer, only hard copy.
- Company profile
- Work samples, even archive/raw footage is acceptable.
- List of available equipment
- List of the suggest team will do the task with samples of their work (this could replace the work samples option).
TENDER SUBMISSION DATE:
Interested service providers can obtain a copy of the RFS dossier on 28/06/2020 until 08/07/2020 from 09:00 am to 03:30 pm in the Agricultural Development Association’s office in Gaza.
Interested qualified companies are encouraged to submit their applications should be submitted in hand at PARC office at Al Zitoun area, Salah Al Dein St., Gaza, by close of business on Thursday, 9, July 2020 before 02:00 PM. Applications submitted beyond this date will be disqualified immediately.
Note/ Pre-bid meeting will be conducted on Monday, 6, July 2020 at 12:00 PM. At PARC office. address:
PARC’s headquarter, Zaytoon Quarter, Salah Eddin St.