Feasibility Study for French Fries Manufacturing
تمديد طرح عطاء عرض سعر
Feasibility Study for French Fries Manufacturing in Gaza Strip
MA’AN in partnership with OXFAM started the implementation of SIDA funded program titled “Developing Equitable Agricultural Production and Market Systems for Resilient Economic Development in the occupied Palestinian Territory”.
The overall objective of this program is to contribute to resilient and equitable agricultural growth from which small scale women and men producers will benefit in the oPt. The specific objective is to increase the wellbeing and income of women and men engaged in small-scale agriculture in vulnerable communities through improved agricultural and market systems in the West Bank, including East Jerusalem, and the Gaza Strip.
The objective of the TOR is developing a viable business model utilizing potatoes as a key raw material
To achieve this, MA’AN seeks to contract a qualified consultant firm with the following minimum qualifications :
- The Consultant firm must demonstrate that it has experience and capacity to conduct feasibility study for the establishment of a French fries manufacturing industry in Gaza Strip. The consulting firm will show evidence of experience in undertaking similar assignments.
- The Consultant is expected to present the following experts amongst others as the key personnel:
- Business development Expert.
- Master’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Accountancy, Finance, Economics, or other relevant fields.
- At least 5 years' experience in any or combination of the following: feasibility study preparation, business plan preparation; project proposal writing; project development; market research to identify demand gaps for business products and services; strategic planning; financial analysis; or identifying investment requirements.
- Financial Management Expert.
- Master’s degree in Business Administration, Accountancy, Finance and other related fields. ACCA, CPA or its equivalent is required.
- Proven knowledge and 5 years’ experience of financial modelling for investments.
- Strategic Management Expert.
- Master’s degree in Business Administration, Strategic Management; Economics and other related fields.
- A minimum of five years’ relevant experience in strategic management, feasibility study preparation; project development; or equivalent.
- Industrial Engineering Expert.
- Master’s degree in industrial engineering.
- A minimum of five years’ relevant experience in food industrial production lines.
- Interested consultant firms should review the full ToR for this consultancy and can get a copy from it from MAAN-Gaza Office from 28th March 2018 – 4th April 2018and submit offer in two sealed envelopes; one for the technical offer and another one for the financial offer by 10th April 2018 (before 12:00 pm) at MA’AN Development Center office in Gaza, Palestine (Haidar Abd Al Shafi Square,Al Motaz 2 Building –Ground Floor Next to Blood Bank Building, Tel.: 08-2823712) .
- The awarded Consultant of this offer will be required to pay for the cost of this advertisement.
- Offers will be assessed first on their technical merit using the evaluation criteria below. Only technical scores of at least 70 points will qualify for the financial review. The financial offer weight is 30% from the total weight while the technical offer is 70% of the total weight.
- Financial Offer must be in USD excluding VAT.