Fashion Design Innovation Hub
UNESCO Ramallah Office launches a request for proposals to a Fashion Design Innovation Hub: From Learning to Earning in the Northern Area of West Bank (Nablus, Salfit, Qalqila, Toulkarem …). This assignment aims to provide youth with is an enabling co-learning, co-working environment where youth from TVET track especially Fashion Design sector can benefit from a wide range of services and supporting programs that encourage collaboration, networking, and innovation.
For institutions\firms interested, Application deadline: July 06, 2022, at 16:00 Ramallah local time.
The assignment aims at:-
- To organize a 3 days bootcamp for 80 youth, females, and youth with disabilities. The bootcamp focuses on identifying challenges of the fashion design sector in Palestine, training on business ideas generation in digitalization, and formation of teams.
- To implement a training programme (105 Hours\15 Days) for 30 youth, females and youth with disabilities on 21st century skills/transversal skills, including critical thinking, intercultural understanding, intangible heritage, communication teamwork and Media Information Literacy (MIL), Digital and Entrepreneurship skills, including e-marketing, business planning, financial management and microfinance, and Green Skills\ Green TVET.
- To implement a Work Based Learning training (WBL) for 10 days for 10 females in one of the sub-specializations of the Fashion Design Sector.
- To implement an intensive coaching and mentoring program for 5 days for 10 youth with disabilities to facilitate their transition from TVET track to employment.
- To implement a coaching and mentoring program for 1 year for 5 females to support them in overcoming challenges and risks might occur during their initial employment.
- To organize a 4 days hackathon on green businesses in Fashion Design Sector for 30 entrepreneurs.
- To organize one lecture\orientation session for 50 university students from academic track on the importance of TVET specializations (focusing on Fashion Design) as a future option for employability.
- To establish\ develop 5 start ups focusing on innovation and green businesses in Fashion Design Sector.
- To organize a graduation ceremony in which selected 5 start-ups to be supported will be announced. The ceremony will include an exhibition of the products of the beneficiaries.
For those who are interested, kindly download the following: Tender Doc.