Facilitator for round table discussions on the Promotion Pub...
Facilitator for round table discussions on the Promotion Public-Private Partnership (PPP) in the ARA
MA’AN in partnership with OXFAM started the implementation of SIDA funded program titled “Developing Equitable Agricultural Production and Market Systems for Resilient Economic Development in the occupied Palestinian Territory”.
The overall objective of this program is to contribute to resilient and equitable agricultural growth from which small scale women and men producers will benefit in the oPt. The specific objective is to increase the wellbeing and income of women and men engaged in small-scale agriculture in vulnerable communities through improved agricultural and market systems in the West Bank, including East Jerusalem, and the Gaza Strip.
MA’AN is seeking a facilitator (Individuals) to conduct three round table discussions on the promotion of the public private partnership in the ARA. The meetings aim to develop three clear and specific PPP models for the investment in the Gaza Strip, preferably in the ARA with the following minimum qualifications :
- A high degree in economics, business development or any related field.
- At least 5 years of relevant experience
- Proven experience working on range of policy issues in the agribusiness.
- Deep knowledge of advocacy and campaigning tools, preferably in a development context
- Knowledge of business environment in Gaza Strip is necessary.
- Interested consultant (Individuals not Firms) should review the full ToR for this consultancy and can get a copy from it from MAAN-Gaza Office from 27th June 2018 – 3rd July 2018 and submit offer in two sealed envelopes; one for the technical offer and another one for the financial offer by 4th July 2018 (before 12:00 pm) at MA’AN Development Center office in Gaza, Palestine (Haidar Abd Al Shafi Square,Al Motaz 2 Building –Ground Floor Next to Blood Bank Building, Tel.: 08-2823712)
- The awarded Consultant of this offer will be required to pay for the cost of this advertisement.
- Offers will be assessed first on their technical merit using the evaluation criteria below. Only technical scores of at least 70 points will qualify for the financial review. The financial offer weight is 30% from the total weight while the technical offer is 70% of the total weight.
- Financial Offer must be in USD excluding VAT.