Facilitation for implementing business & resource mobilizati...
Quotation No. 24.2018
“Facilitation for implementing business and resource mobilization plans
for Centers of Competence and One Stop Shop in Gaza Strip”
IRPAL is seeking a qualified and experienced consultancy firms, within the following conditions:
Duration: July –December 2018, Within maximum 50 working days
Qualifications and Skills Requirements:
The consultant firms should have the following qualifications and experience:
- General experience in management and consultancy services
- Company specific experience in similar assignments
- Specific experience of key team consultants in resources mobilization
- Proven team experience in coaching
- Strong public and networking relationships with private sector, CBOs, financing institutions
- Competent in English language (the final report shall be written in English).
- Interested consultants are invited to download the attached Terms of Reference (TOR) available that include a detailed description of the Task.
- Interested consultants are requested to submit their technical proposal and financial offers, each in a separate sealed envelope to IRPAL-Gaza office. No financial information shall be contained in the technical proposal envelope, that is by 21 June 2018 (01:30 pm at the latest) to IRPAL Gaza office –Gaza City Al-Dawli 2 building 26A Medhat Al-Wahidi st.
- Following submission, IRPAL may engage in further discussion with applicants concerning quotations in order to ensure mutual understanding and an optimal agreement.
- For any issues relating to the quotation or its contents please email directly to [email protected]
- Any Proposal received after the due date will be rejected.