Facilitation for implementing business & resource mobilizati...
IRPAL is seeking a qualified and experienced consultancy firms, within the following conditions:
Duration: May- December 2018 with maximum 40 working days
Qualifications and Skills Requirements:
The consultant should have the following qualifications and experience:
- Proven experience in the development area
- Proven experience in organizing/facilitating successful resource mobilization activities/events
- Proven team experience in training, coaching
- Strong public and networking relationships with private sector, CBOs, financing institutions
- Competent in English language (the final report shall be written in English).
- Interested consultants are invited to download the attached Terms of Reference (TOR) that include a detailed description of the Task.
- Interested consultants are requested to submit their technical proposal and financial offers, each in a separate sealed envelope to IRPAL-Gaza office. No financial information shall be contained in the technical proposal envelope, that is by 30 April 2018 (01:30 pm at the latest) to IRPAL Gaza office –Gaza City Al-Dawli 2 building 26A Medhat Al-Wahidi st.
- Following submission, IRPAL may engage in further discussion with applicants concerning quotations in order to ensure mutual understanding and an optimal agreement.
- For any issues relating to the quotation or its contents please email directly to [email protected]
- Any Proposal received after the due date will be rejected.