Facilitation for implementing advocacy plans for Centers of...
Quotation No. 38.2018
“Facilitation for implementing advocacy plans
for Centers of Competence and One Stop Shop in the Gaza Strip”
IRPAL is seeking a qualified and experienced consultancy firms, within the following conditions:
Duration: August 2018 – March 2019, Within maximum 50 working days
Qualifications and experience requirements:
The consultancy firm will be assessed based on the following:
- Team qualification: At least B.Sc. in human rights, Law, economics, or another related field.
- Team structure, composition, and specific experience in thematic areas of:
- Laws and regulations related to public sector.
- Polices & procedure related to financial issues.
- Human right based approach.
- Track record of successful achievement of advocacy initiatives and issues.
- Interested firms are invited to download the attached Terms of Reference (TOR) that include a detailed description of the Task.
- Interested consultants are requested to submit their technical proposal and financial offers, each in a separate sealed envelope to IRPAL-Gaza office. No financial information shall be contained in the technical proposal envelope, that is by 08 August 2018 (01:30 pm at the latest) to IRPAL Gaza office –Gaza City Al-Dawli 2 building 26A Medhat Al-Wahidi st.
- Following submission, IRPAL may engage in further discussion with applicants concerning quotations in order to ensure mutual understanding and an optimal agreement.
- For any issues relating to the quotation or its contents please email directly to [email protected]
- Any Proposal received after the due date will be rejected.