External Trainers- Consultant
Request for Proposal
“Short-Term contract to conduct gender-responsive Entrepreneurship and Business Management Training for new and existing women-led MSMEs/cooperatives” Terms of Reference (ToR)
GROW’s Logic Model
Funded by the Government of Canada, GROW is 4-year project that aims to enhance economic empowerment and increase prosperity for low-income women and youth in the West Bank. The project responds to the development needs and challenges facing women and female youth entrepreneurs in the West Bank, to move beyond their essential but largely unrecognized roles, ultimately contributing to their increased voice and agency in both social and economic spheres, while enhancing the overall productivity and competitiveness of the agricultural sector.
Submission of Application
For more inquiries contact us in written email at [email protected] and by replying to the invitation email you will receive from this email, no inquiries will be taken over the phone.
Interested Trainers / Consultants should submit technical proposal and financial offer no later than the by August 15th, 2019, 4:00 pm by email to: [email protected] - Proposal should include the following:
- Objectives understanding of the scope of work
- CV of the consultant / trainer including list of similar works
- Technical offer including a preliminary causal approach, design, methodology, and Timeframe for implementing the assignment.
- Detailed budget on a separate sheet
- All docs are requested in English language.
- The financial offer must provide the hour rate for the training
- The Interested Trainers / Consultants can submit for the entire task: stream 1 and stream 2or submit for stream one or stream two and also can submit to cover all areas or part of the areas.
We thank all applicants, however only the successful applicants will be contacted; female trainers will be given priority.