External Consulting Services - Two English Courses modules...
Request for proposal in respect to providing External Consulting Services
SOS Children’s Villages Palestine is seeking to pre-qualify a local competent consultancy firm to conduct Two English Courses modules within the frame of “Employability and Empowerment of Vulnerable youth in West Bank and Gaza” a 3years project financed by Federal Ministry of Economic cooperation and development- BMZ.
Interested firms should submit a Technical and Financial proposal in relation to the terms of references (ToRs) included in below link.
The following information and documents shall be provided:
- Background information on the firm: Details of firm’s experience in providing similar services to companies in the not-for-profit sector, especially international organizations
- Methodology to be used: Describe how your firm will approach topics and dimension of requested studies.
- Describe how and why your firm is different from other firms being considered, and why our selection of your firm the best decision we could make;
- Firm’s registration details with relevant regulatory authorities.
- Provide names and resumes of key personnel that will conduct the audit.
- Include estimated on site time required to complete the services.
- Include fee proposal to complete the services outlined in this request, Bidding shall be in ILS (excluding VAT)
Location of Study & timelines
The proposal should be submitted by January 25th, 2018 addressed to the following:
Name: Gerorge Manarious, Project Manager
Address: Bethlehem, Nativity Street, Nazzal Building
Tel: 02 276 56 71
Email: [email protected]
Copy to: [email protected] .org
The study has to the take place in four locations (2 WB and 2 in Gaza) during the period 2019 - 2021.
- Accreditation of consultancy firm.
- Previous experience with firms.
- Soughtness of technical proposal
- Competitiveness of financial proposal
SOS Children’s Villages Palestine is a non-governmental, non-political and non-profit organization and an active member of the international umbrella organization of SOS Children’s Villages International, which is active in 134 countries. Since the year 1968, SOS Children’s Villages Palestine has been operational the field of social protection of children and young people without parental care as well as families at risk.
While SOS Children’s Villages Palestine is responsible for the implementation of the projects and programs, the German funding association SOS-Kinderdörfer weltweit, Hermann-Gmeiner-Fonds e.V. is supporting SOS Children’s Villages Palestine through monitoring, public relations and fundraising.
The project “Employability and Empowerment of Vulnerable Youth in West Bank and Gaza is is co-funded by SOS-Kinderdörfer weltweit, Hermann-Gmeiner-Fonds e.V. and the German Federal Ministry for Development and Cooperation (BMZ).
The project aims at improving the social and economic integration of marginalized young people in the West Bank and the Gaza strip
Further details are available at term of reference and can be found Here