External Consulting Services: render a 4 modules training pr...
Request for proposal in respect to providing External Consulting Services
SOS Children’s Villages Palestine is seeking to pre-qualify a local competent consultancy firm to render a 4 modules training program within the frame of “Strengthening role of women-led families in the Bethlehem district through a life coaching center to provide empowerment trainings and capacity building workshops”, a one year micro project financed by Canadian Feminist Fund.
Interested firms should submit a Technical and Financial proposal in relation to the terms of references (ToRs) included in below link.
The following information and documents shall be provided:
- Background information on the firm: Details of firm’s experience in providing similar services to companies in the not-for-profit sector.
- Methodology to be used: Describe how your firm will approach topics and dimension of requested services.
- Describe how and why your firm is different from other firms being considered, and why our selection of your firm the best decision we could make;
- Firm’s registration details with relevant regulatory authorities.
- Provide at list 3 references from not-for-profit organizations that you’ve conducted audit for in the recent years and are still your clients;
- Provide names and resumes of key personnel that will conduct the trainings.
- Include estimated on site time required to complete the services.
- Include fee proposal to complete the services outlined in this request, Bidding shall be in ILS.
Location of Study & timelines
The proposal should be submitted by December 10th, 2018 addressed to the following:
Name: Yousef Qumseya, IPD Officer.
Address: Bethlehem, Nativity Street, Nazzal Building
Tel: 02 276 56 71
Copy to:[email protected]
The 4 Training Modules will be conducted at SOS Children’s Village- Bethlehem
- Accreditation of consultancy firm.
- Previous experience with firms.
- Soughtness of technical proposal
- Competitiveness of financial proposal
Further details are available at term of reference and can be found HERE