Extension - Solar Panel Systems
Addendum# 01 to PUBLIC INVITATION FOR TENDER
Extension to Bid Submission Date
With reference to Public Invitation for tenders that was published on Jobs.ps by WW-GVC on May 9, 2020 under the project “Gaza S.U.N - Sustainable Energy Solution for Underserved Population in Needs” that was funded by the German Government through GIZ and implemented by WW-GVC, WW-GVC would like to inform you that the deadline for submission of bids for the following four (4) tenders was extended till May 31, 2020 @ 13:00
Please note that other parts of the public invitation for tenders remain the same with no change as follows
- These are four different tenders. Companies have the freedom to participate in competition for all four tenders or any one of the four noting that each tender is a separate one and will be submitted and evaluated separately.
- This invitation is an integral part of each tender document for each one of the four tenders and must be stamped and submitted with tender documents.
- The invitation is for sealed bids from eligible and qualified companies who have past experience in providing similar works and services in Gaza strip; in accordance to the terms and conditions presented within the tender documents
- The required works will be performed in several locations in Gaza Strip. Given that, the company or tenderer is fully responsible for all required procedures, costs to supply, deliver, workers’ insurance and any other costs that might require for completion of the supply in accordance to the tender terms and conditions, Bill of Quantities (BOQs) and rates.
- Companies or tenderers must quote for all items in the BOQ of each tender, given that all items within each BOQ for each tender must be priced as a whole. Each BOQ will be evaluated and awarded to the lowest responsive offer.
- Companies or tenderers should provide their offers as per below table;
Availability of Tender Document
Companies who are interested in this tender can download a copy of the tender document from May 9, 2020 to May 20, 2020 through these links;
- Companies must comply with the requirements in the Tender documents and must submit the following along with tender documents:
- Bill of Quantities filled in and stamped (annex I)
- Annexes II, III, IV, V to be filled in and stamped: - Annex II: Tender submission form, Annex III: Tenderer’s technical qualifications, and Annex IV: Financial Identification form, Annex V: Declaration on Ethical Standards and Right of Access).
- Bid Security
- Official Documents which are: (1) Company Official Registration Documents, and (2) Source Deduction Certificate
- Workplan, Staff involved in project, equipment list, list of similar projects and references
- For more information, please contact WW-GVC through email: [email protected] or through phone 0593 700232 or 0599 677469 from Sunday to Thursday from 9:00 am to 14:00pm