Establishing and Managing a Social Media Page
The Palestinian Agricultural Relief Committees (PARC) is a leading Palestinian Agricultural Development Organization that was established in 1983. Since its establishment, PARC has been efficiently engaged in Palestinian land development, water resources & environment, poverty reduction and women empowerment, olive oil marketing, as well as other crucial rural development programs.
The overall objective of this program is to contribute to resilient and equitable agricultural growth from which small-scale women and men producers will benefit in the oPt. The specific objective is to increase the wellbeing and income of women and men engaged in small-scale agriculture in vulnerable communities through improved agricultural and market systems in the West Bank, including East Jerusalem, and the Gaza Strip. Through a strategic partnership with the Swedish International Development Cooperation Agency (SIDA), Oxfam launched “the equitable agricultural production and market systems for resilient economic development in the occupied Palestinian territory (opt)” in July 2016. The overall goal of the project is for incomes of poor households to sustainably increase through enhanced employment and income opportunities. In partnership with key market players, the project will help to unlock the fresh produce sub-sector’s potential benefits for small-scale women and men farmers, through four inter-related strategies: (1) Catalyzing farmers’ cooperatives and groups to benefit from joint action, including with private sector, towards enhanced capture of market benefits; (2) Facilitating investment opportunities and market linkages to diversify trade channels of smallholder farmers to domestic, regional, and international fresh produce
Markets; (3) improving regulatory and institutional framework to ensure more favorable conditions for small-scale farmers; and (4) systematically addressing cross-cutting issues in market facilitation approaches, including approaches to promote gender equity, good governance, and increased resilience of small-scale farmers to climate variability and change.
Establishing and Managing a Social Media Page Titled: Palestine Olive and Olive Oil
- Consultant Qualifications
The consultant/ consulting firm must have the resources, abilities, and technical expertise to achieve the work. The following skills are also essential:
- Consultancy firm with experience in Specialized in the field of electronic photography and electronic page management.
- At least 3 years of experience in web page management
- Knowledge and experience in agriculture and food security sectors is important.
- Attach a CV about the company and a sample of similar previous works
- Have a cash card
GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS TO TENDER
The submitted offers should be in US dollars excluding VAT. The tenderer should be able to issue zero VAT invoices in addition to deduction at source certificate (شهادة خصم مصدر).
- 1. The tenderer must comply with the standards and requirements set out in the price offer.
- The submitted offer is binding to the Supplier nor the tender offer may be withdrawn after submission and remains binding by a period of three months starting from the date of the offer.
- Tender documents delivered by hand.
- Late applications will not be accepted
- The tender envelop must be sealed and stamped.
- Tender must stamp all bid papers.
- The implementation area only Gaza Strip
- announcement fees, on the internet or websites, will be paid by the bid winner
- Interested service providers can obtain a copy of the TOR dossier on Tuesday, March 20, 2018 until , Thursday March 29, 2018 from 09:00 am to 02:30 pm in the Agricultural Development Association’s office in Gaza.
- The proposal should be submitted no later than (2:00 PM) on the Thursday, March 29, 2018 in PARC premises’ in Gaza Strip.
- A pre-bid meeting will be held on Monday, March 26, 2018. Interested companies should attend the pre-bid meeting at PARC’s office at noon at 01:00 pm.
Gaza Strip, Al Zaytoun , Salah Al Deen St .